Wedding ceremonies of up to 30 people may be back on, but we’re still not allowed to have full celebrations so this week I wanted to do something fun so that you lot planning your wedding parties can get some inspo for a head start!
This week’s mood-board is the perfect stylish summer colour palette. I love a bold colour choice, and although this selection definitely isn’t for the minimalist couple, adding colour to your day doesn’t have to be scary, if the way you use it is considered.
When couples want to inject a bit of colour into their styling, but don’t have a huge budget, I always recommend balloons. They are such a fun way to fill a space and there are so many great ways you can use them - Different sizes, colour combos, and even mixing them in with things like props & florals to create bigger impact focal points.
Loads of options in this week’s product selection. Balance colourful napkins like this set from John Lewis with more monochrome tableware like these white plates or Ferm Living glasses to keep your look stylish & modern.
- Wine Glass, £4.99, H&M Home [ad - affiliate link]
- Side Plate, White, Set of 4, £14, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
- Cotton Napkins, Set of 4, Blue/Powder Blue, £15, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
- Linen White Napkins, Set of 4, £16, Habitat [ad - affiliate link]
- Thin Highball Glass, Pool Blue, £6, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
- Goa Cutlery Set, 24 piece, Turquoise, £219, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Contrast Edged Linen Napkin, White & Pink, £15, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Ripple Wine Glass, Set of 2, £35, Ferm Living [ad - affiliate link]
- Speckle Plate, Medium, White, £9.50, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
- HAY Porcelain Plate, Medium, Sand, £12, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Ferm Living Ripple Glass, Set of 4, £35, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Ombra Dessert Plate, Rosa, £31, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Washed Linen Tablecloth, Light Turquoise, £34.99, H&M Home
- Linen Napkin, Plaster, £12.50, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Dinner Candles, Pink, Set of 6, £7.85, St Eval
- Linen Overlocked Napkins, Pink & Tomato, £15, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Rum balloon tumblr, Set of 2, £26, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Jade Dinner Candles, Set of 8, £22, Soho Home [ad - affiliate link]
- Green Rim Margarita Glasses, Set of 4, Green & Clear, £25, Made.com [ad - affiliate link]
Short Dinner Candles, Orange, Set of 7, £5, Trouva
Love this look so much you want me to re-create it for your upcoming wedding or event (when we can have those again…)? Get in touch and let’s chat!
Got a celebration or event coming up that you’re planning on styling yourself, but not sure where to start? Send me your suggestions for themes you’d like to see in the future, whether that be colours, specific florals, patterns, seasons, or anything else, via email, instagram or letting me know in the comments below!
Not sure where to start with your Wedding styling, but don’t have the budget to hire a stylist? I also offer 1:1 Wedding styling Power Hour Sessions, so if you’re looking to get a clearer idea of exactly what you want, recommendations based on you and your partner, and advice on how to discuss your ideas with suppliers, get in touch.