I am totally crazy about the colours in this weeks #MoodboardMonday. Inspired by the shapes of sand dunes and the colours of sunrise, this set up is super modern, and would work wonders for a cool product launch or influencer event. Equally, if you’re a stylish bride looking for a design-led alternative wedding this one is for YOU. Make a statement with these contemporary shapes and lines (um… hello backdrop), and use complimentary colours in the florals.
If I could host an event right now it would be in these GLORIOUS colours. There’s something wonderful about mixing the warm, slightly boho, peachy/orange tones, with baby blue. I LOVE how these various orange vases add character (including this ceramic shell vase which is a personal fave), and can be used to create an eye-catching centrepiece, accompanied by the quirky John Lewis candles. Touches of rose gold or gold really lift and compliment the overall palette, and I particularly love the modern shape of this cutlery set from Made.com.
- Machine Collection Dessert Plate, Design 3, £6.40, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Bamboo Unscented Candle, Pink, £8, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
- Ferm Living Ripple Glass, Set of 4, £35, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Brights Side Plate, Turquoise, £22, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Linen Napkin, Plaster, £12.50, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Mist Vase, £40, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Stoneware Dinner Plate, Pale Pink, £10, Habitat [ad - affiliate link]
- 16 piece Cutlery Set, Matte Copper, £79, Made.com [ad - affiliate link]
- Triangle Double Candlestick, Brushed Brass, £15, Made.com [ad - affiliate link]
- Wobble Dusty Candle, £10, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
- Tapered Dinner Candle, Ivory, Set of 10, £4, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
- Muuto Vase, £89, YOOX
- HAY Tint Glass, Pink, Set of 2, £21, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Washed Linen Tablecloth, Light Turquoise, £34.99, H&M Home
- Glaze vase, Orange, £25, Habitat [ad - affiliate link]
- Bubble Tumblr, Pink, £9, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Gin Balloon Glass, Copper, Set of 2, £50, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Gloss bottle Vase, Pink, £20, Habitat [ad - affiliate link]
- Fluted Cocktail Glass, £120, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Ceramic Shell Vase, Peach, £22, Rose & Grey
- HAY Porcelain Plate, Light Yellow, £12, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Bitossi Home Candle, Coral, £27, YOOX
Love this look so much you want me to re-create it for your upcoming event (when we can have those again…)? Get in touch and let’s chat!
Got a celebration or event coming up that you’re planning on styling yourself, but not sure where to start? Send me your suggestions for themes you’d like to see in the future, whether that be colours, specific florals, patterns, seasons, or anything else, via email, instagram or letting me know in the comments below!
Not sure where to start with your Wedding styling, but don’t have the budget to hire a stylist? I also offer 1:1 Wedding styling Power Hour Sessions, so if you’re looking to get a clearer idea of exactly what you want, recommendations based on you and your partner, and advice on how to discuss your ideas with suppliers, get in touch!