This weeks #MoodboardMonday is inspired by this years Pantone Colour of the Year - Classic Blue. This shade of blue works perfectly as a bold accent colour to a simple, minimal tablescape, made up of neutral tones. Going with warm, autumnal florals - So orange, yellow & red - will beautifully compliment the touches of blue and create a warm table look. This set up would add a great modern twist to a classic Autumnal Wedding colour palette. How incredible would the bridesmaids dresses be in this classic blue? Or even the brides shoes for a contemporary pop of colour! I can see it now! Alternatively, this style would be lovely for an understated brand dinner, or beauty product launch.
This weeks products are a mixture of neutral, classic tones - Whites, creams & beiges, and brighter accents - Classic blue, yellow, orange & red. I’ve picked out quite a few clear glass opinions here, as these will sit beautifully on the table without disrupting the bolder focal points - This Picardie tumbler is the perfect piece of glassware to move from everyday family dining to a chic, contemporary dinner party aesthetic. Touches of yellow, like these John Lewis dinner candles or these The Conran Shop contrast stitch napkins lift the otherwise classic tablescape, and compliment the classic blue accents. Add gold features, such as this Habitat cutlery to compliment the warmer shades and create a stylish finish.
- Bitz Gastro Dinner Plate, Dark Blue, £15, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Ferm Living Ripple Glasses, Set of 4, Clear, £49, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Utility Glass Tumblr, Set of 2, Sapphire, £28, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Machine Collection Dessert Plate, Design 2, £6.50, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Ombre Tumblr, Blue & Amber, £19, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Contrast Stitch Linen Napkin, Yellow & White, £16, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Duralex Picardie Glass 160ml, Clear, £1.60, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Vero Cutlery Set, 6 Place Settings, Navy, £55, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
- Rustic Pillar Candle, Red, 22cm, £10, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
- Brushed Brass Dinner Candle Holder, £12, Habitat [ad - affiliate link]
- Ferm Living Ripple Carafe, Clear, £29, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Scalloped Embroidered Napkin, White & Blue, £18, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Luca Water Tumblr, Cobalt, £9, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Linen Napkin, Workwear Blue, £12.50, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Dark Blue Speckled Dinner Plate, 28cm, £10, Habitat [ad - affiliate link]
- Gio Line Tumblr, Set of 4, Clear, 560ml, £22, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Santa Fe Starter Plate, Set of 4, £54, Soho Home [ad - affiliate link]
- 8” Terracotta Dinner Candles, Set of 6, £7.85, St Eval
- Porcelain Candlestick, Matte Finish, White, £7.99, Zara Home
- True Grace Paraffin Wax Dinner Candle, Set of 2, Bee Yellow, £6, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
Gold Finish 16 Piece Cutlery Set, £95, Habitat [ad - affiliate link]
Love this look so much you want me to re-create it for your upcoming event (when we can have those again…)? Get in touch and let’s chat!
Got a celebration or event coming up that you’re planning on styling yourself, but not sure where to start? Send me your suggestions for themes you’d like to see in the future, whether that be colours, specific florals, patterns, seasons, or anything else, via email, instagram or letting me know in the comments below!
Not sure where to start with your Wedding styling, but don’t have the budget to hire a stylist? I also offer 1:1 Wedding styling Power Hour Sessions, so if you’re looking to get a clearer idea of exactly what you want, recommendations based on you and your partner, and advice on how to discuss your ideas with suppliers, get in touch.