This week’s Mood-board has a wildly modern colour palette. Shades of foliage mixed with contemporary teal & marigold, make this look stand out from the norm. Etherial qualities make this scheme well suited to foliage heavy weddings, and versatile in suiting all seasons, from spring, to winter.
Bring your wider-styling to life with eye-catching neons and floral installations to really wow your guests. Pops of marigold against the darker green & teal shades stand out for a bold, but beautiful look. Pair with soft floral arrangements and you’re sure to impress your guests.
Green isn’t my usual go-to colour of choice, and I usually prefer floral heavy arrangements, but I love how these deep greens compliment the warmer marigold/amber colours for an effortlessly modern look. These speckled dinner plates are sure to be a winner (and if green interiors are your thing they’d be the perfect addition to your collection). Add warmth with playful touches of marigold, such as these beeswax candles or amber wine goblets. This yellow speckle bowl is one of my favourites from this weeks selection. It’s versitality means it can be used for both floral arrangements, or as a serving bowl.
- Tourron Serving Bowl, Jade, £43, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- HAY Tint Glass, Set of 2, Green, £21, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Organic Sand Side Plate, White, £22, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Morris Tray Set, Set of 3, Green, £89, Amara
- Tourron Pasta Bowl, Jade, £21, Amara
- Rock Stacking Candle Holder, Set of 2, £140, Tom Dixon
- Country House Flute, Set of 4, Recycled glass, £32, Soho House [ad - affiliate link]
- Bianca Taper Candle, Set of 2, Beeswax, £14.99, Honeybee Candles
- Scalloped Embroidered Napkin, Green, £18, The Conran Shop
- Stackable Glass, 27cl, £15, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Maguelone Dinner Plate, 19, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- 16 piece cutlery set, gold, £245, Harvey Nichols [ad - affiliate link]
- Speckled Dinner Plate, Green, £19, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Speckle Bowl, Yellow, £85, The Conran Shop
- Gio Line Tumbler, Set of 4, Clear, 560ml, £22, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- HAY Porcelain Bowl, Small, Sand, £9, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Canopy Vase, £26.40, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Sora Water Glass, Green, £5, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- 16 Piece Cutlery Set, Silver, £60, Habitat [ad - affiliate link]
- Linen Napkin, Set of 4, Olive Green, £20, Habitat [ad - affiliate link]
- Beeswax Column Candle, £3.95, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Mila Tumblr, Dark Emerald, £8.80, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Wine Goblet, Amber, £6, Amara
- Cotton Napkins, Set of 4, Dusty Green, £16, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
- Candleholder, Moss Green, Small, £32, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Candleholder, Moss Green, Tall, £36, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Fluted Cocktail Glass, £120, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
Love this look so much you want me to re-create it for your upcoming wedding or event (when we can have those again…)? Get in touch and let’s chat!
Got a celebration or event coming up that you’re planning on styling yourself, but not sure where to start? Send me your suggestions for themes you’d like to see in the future, whether that be colours, specific florals, patterns, seasons, or anything else, via email, instagram or letting me know in the comments below!
Not sure where to start with your Wedding styling, but don’t have the budget to hire a stylist? I also offer 1:1 Wedding styling Power Hour Sessions, so if you’re looking to get a clearer idea of exactly what you want, recommendations based on you and your partner, and advice on how to discuss your ideas with suppliers, get in touch.