Nothing says mid-summer wedding quite like a bright burst of colour!
I love a wedding that embraces bright, eye-catching colour schemes and bold floral choices. This colour palette is perfect for those warmer event settings, and is sure to impress your guests. Use bold colour choices for specific elements, and tie the look together with classic pieces to keep a contemporary vibe. Florals, or your drink choices are also a great way to bring focus to your overall look (plus who doesn’t love a cocktail?).
For a seamless wedding look, use bolder accessory choices for things like the bride’s shoes or hair pieces, or go bright with bridesmaid’s dresses. Colourful stationery is another sure way to impress your guests, and make an exciting first impression.
Coloured glassware, candles and charger plates are a great way to bring these bright pops of colour into your tablescape. Choose the parts of your design you want to stand out - Eg. coloured cutlery for some personality like this fun turquoise set from Amara, or this eye-catching turquoise jug and then tie the colour palette together with these contrast stitch napkins. Add playful elements like these twisted candles or pink candlesticks for a bit of fun.
- Stackable Glass, 27cl, £15, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Goa Cutlery Set, 24 piece, Turquoise, £219, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Soup Bowl, Yellow, £22, Wonki Ware [ad - affiliate link]
- HAY Porcelain Plate, Medium, Sand, £12, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Jade Dinner Candles, Set of 8, £22, Soho Home [ad - affiliate link]
- Contrast Edged Linen Napkin, White & Pink, £15, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Organic Sand Side Plate, White, £22, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Lounge Rocks Glasses, Peach, Set of 6, £10.99, Amazon [ad - affiliate link]
- Basis Jug, Peacock, £26.25, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Wine Glasses, Set of 4, Blue, £34, Oliver Bonas
- Gio Line Tumbler, Set of 4, Clear, 560ml, £22, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Contrast Stitch Linen Napkin, White & Yellow, £16, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- 16 Piece Cutlery Set, Silver, £60, Habitat [ad - affiliate link]
- Embossed Striped Bowl, Green, £9, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
- Water Tumbler, Yellow, £72, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Strøm Bowl Small, Pink, £45, Rawaii [ad - affiliate link]
- Recycled Glass Jug, Clear Glass, £12.99, H&M Home
- Dusky Dinner Candle, Warm Red, Set of 6, £6.50, Pooky
- Boho Candle Holder, Pink, £14, Talking Tables
- HAY Porcelain Bowl, Small, Sand, £9, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- High Rise Tumbler, Pink, £19, The Conran Shop [ad - affiliate link]
- Twisted Candles, Set of 12, £18.50, Design Vintage
- Fleur De Lys Pitcher, Amber, £35, Trouva
- Soup Bowl, Turquoise, £22, Wonki Ware [ad - affiliate link]
- Champagne Saucers, Set of 4, £65, Amara [ad - affiliate link]
- Tealight Candle Holder Vase, Amber, £6, John Lewis [ad - affiliate link]
Love this look so much you want me to re-create it for your upcoming wedding or event (when we can have those again…)? Get in touch and let’s chat!
Got a celebration or event coming up that you’re planning on styling yourself, but not sure where to start? Send me your suggestions for themes you’d like to see in the future, whether that be colours, specific florals, patterns, seasons, or anything else, via email, instagram or letting me know in the comments below!
Not sure where to start with your Wedding styling, but don’t have the budget to hire a stylist? I also offer 1:1 Wedding styling Power Hour Sessions, so if you’re looking to get a clearer idea of exactly what you want, recommendations based on you and your partner, and advice on how to discuss your ideas with suppliers, get in touch here.